Romans 11:33-36 (NIV)
33Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God!
How unsearchable his judgments,
and his paths beyond tracing out!
34“Who has known the mind of the Lord?
Or who has been his counselor?”
35“Who has ever given to God,
that God should repay him?”
36For from him and through him and to him are all things.
To him be the glory forever! Amen.
II. Stand Amazed At The Mystery of God
A. A Mysterious God Of Unfathomable Depth
B. A Mysterious God Of Unsearchable Ways
III. Stand Aware of the Limitations of Man
A. Man Is Unable To Know God’s Mind
B. Man Is Unable To Give God Advice
C. Man Is Unable To Claim God Owes Him
IV. Stand Awed in the Worship of God
A. Appreciating The Activity Of God
1. All Things From God: The Creator Of All Things
2. All Things Through God: The Sustainer Of All Things
3. All Things To God: The End of All Things
B. Ascribing Glory To God
1. Glory That He Deserves: Praise Him
2. Glory That Never Diminishes: Praise Forever