Sunday School Lesson-People are Broken Romans 1 10-5-07 Questions
People are Broken
October 5, 2008
1. Which of the following do you believe is true?
a. A human being seems a person born with spiritual life who forfeits that life only when he personally chooses sin.
b. A person is born neutral. Their acts will be weighed in a set of divine balances. If, at that time, there is more good than bad (so the thinking goes), eternal life will be the reward.
c. A human beings are born spiritually dead and alienated from God.
2. T or F People who have never heard about God will have excuse on The Judgment Day?
3. What percentage of “born again” Christians believe that if a person is good enough they can earn a place in Heaven?
4. What percentage of “born again” Christians believe that "while he lived on earth, Jesus committed sins, like other people."
5. What percentage of “born again” Christians believe in moral absolutes?
6. What percentage of “born again” Christians agree that Satan is "not a living being but is a symbol of evil."
Individuals who identified as “born again” Christians were surveyed based on their beliefs in 2007. To be identified as a born again Christian you answer that "have you ever made a personal commitment to Jesus Christ that is still important in your life today?" and answered "when I die, I will go to Heaven because I have confessed my sins and have accepted Jesus Christ as my savior." Individuals who answer "yes" to the first question and select this statement as their belief about their own salvation are then categorized as "born again."