It Will Work If You Work It
Faith is the substance of things hoped for, and the evidence of things not seen, according to Hebrews 11:1.
These are the days of faith.
- Without faith it is impossible to please God.
- You've got to root your faith in what God said.
- This must be the basis for your faith....What God Said.
- Not what you think
- We must know what God said, and root your faith there.
- If God never promised it, then there is no basis for believing.
Your Faith Will Work If You Work Your Faith!
- Don't just say that you believe, you've got to act on it.
- We are used to blaming God for not doing what we want Him to do, and saying that He must not be ready to do it.
- But the truth is that God is waiting on you to validate your faith by acting accordingly.
What If What I See Doesn't Look Like What God Said?
The paradox of faith lies in the fact that God speaks in eternity things that for us happens only in time.
- Keep moving in God, because faith is not dependent on what you see.
- Faith that is seen is not faith.
- So keep moving until what you see in your spirit, you see with your eyes.
- Because if it don't look like what God told you, this can't be the end.
- You've got to speak in faith.
- Like the Shunamite woman, who's son died after God gave him to her by way of a miracle.
- Her testimony was that even though he's dead, It Is Well