- “How can I be saved and have eternal life?”
- If you were asked the above question, how would you answer?
- How did Jesus answer a similar question?
1.) THE PREVIOUS OPPORTUNITY TO TEACH THE DISCIPLES. v. 13-16
2.) THE RICH MAN WHO WANTED ETERNAL LIFE. v. 17-22
- His desire was real. v. 17-18
- His confidence fell short. v. 19-20
- His “one thing” got in the way. v. 21-22
3.) THE NEXT OPPORTUNITY TO TEACH THE DISCIPLES. v. 23-31
- About riches
- About salvation
- About the cost
- What is your “one thing” that is keeping you from following Jesus?
- Will you walk away again, or will you “walk in?”