A Spiritual Temple
A spiritual temple
A royal priesthood
Doxology : “Be exalted O God” (Screen – 396 Scripture in Song (please be seated)
Call to worship
Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the LORD our Maker; for he is our God and we are the people of his pasture, the flock under his care. Today, if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts (Psalm 95:6-8)
Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. (2 Corinthians 1:2)
Hymn No 89: “Glory be to God in heaven”
Scripture Reading: Exodus 19:1-9
Prayer of Adoration
How great are your works, O LORD, how profound your thoughts! (Psalm 92:5)
Hymn No 25: “Great is Thy faithfulness”
Offering and Dedication
How can I repay the LORD for all his goodness to me?
I will lift up the cup of salvation and call on the name of the LORD. I will fulfill my vows to the LORD in the presence of all his people.
Prayer for others
Scripture Reading 1 Peter 2:4-10
• Do you acknowledge that the Bible, that is the Old and New Testaments, is the inerrant Word of God and the only rule of life and faith?
• Do you believe the Westminster Confession of Faith is a faithful summary of the doctrines of the Bible as they are taught in this Christian Church?
• Do you profess that you believe in the Creator of the universe, the Triune God who is the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit as He reveals Himself through creation in general, and the Holy Scriptures specifically?
• Do you believe Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is the only Mediator between God and man? Do you love Him and trust Him and embrace Him as Lord of your life?
• Do you accept the gracious promises of God sealed to you in your baptism as a sign of the Covenant of Grace?
• Do you promise to live a holy Christian life in obedience to that Covenant?
• Do you promise to do everything to your ability, with the help of the Holy Spirit, to share faithfully in the life of the church and its means of grace, submitting to its supervision and discipline, and do you promise to share with the people of God in doing the work of the Lord wherever you are?
Hymn 352 (Aaronic Blessing)
– Be clear minded and self-controlled so that you can pray
– love each other deeply
– Offer hospitality to one another
– Use whatever gift you have received to serve others
– If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God
– Serve so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ
– (1 Peter 4:7-11)
Hymn “The Price is paid” Screen Scripture in Song no 640
The Lord’s Table
Song: “Chosen Generation” (Screen) Scripture in Song 362)
To Him who is able to keep you from falling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy— to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen. (Jude 24-25)