Mark 14 & 15
In a time period spanning less than 24 hours, we find a powerful overflow of drama.
Everyone involved in each scene experienced the emotions of this historic and spiritually significant drama.
1.) THE UPPER ROOM. 14:17-31
- There is talk of betrayal, desertion, denial, and death.
- 2.) THE GARDEN.* 14:32-52
3.) THE TRIAL. 14:53-65; 15:1-20
- Before the Jewish religious leaders
- Before the Roman governor, Pilate
4.) THE CAMPFIRE. 14:66-72
- Peter denies
- Peter weeps
- Jesus knows
5.) THE CROSS. 15:21-39 “They crucified Him.”
- passers by
- religious leaders
- two robbers
- His Father
- Roman centurion: “Surely this man was the Son of God!”