Knowledge is Power
Knowledge-true facts of life through experience or thought
5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.
- A wise man is mightier than a strong man, and a man of knowledge is more powerful than a strong man.
- Wisdom brings strength, and knowledge gives power
8 He that deviseth to do evil shall be called a mischievous person.
A person who plans evil will get a reputation as a troublemaker.
6 My people are destroyed (Cut off, Cut down, Perish, Trouble) for lack of knowledge (Don’t Know God (of) / Obey God): because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me (Pastor Fault): seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God (Your God), I will also forget thy children. (Since you have forgotten the laws of your God, I will forget to bless your children)
- Those that reject the knowledge of God are Destroyed
7 The fear of the LORD (Reverent, Worship, Respect and Obedience) is the beginning of knowledge (Starting Point) (Word + Experience + Thought): but fools despise wisdom and instruction (Can’t stand Godly Wisdom, Skillful Deeds, Good Advice and Discipline).
1 Corinthians 13:9-12
11 When I was a child (Immature), I spake (Talked) as a child, I understood (Reason) as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man (Grew Up), I put away childish things.
- Being right all the times
- Put on stuff that didn’t fit right
- Let my Money do the Talking
- Took what others said the bible said
- Use to give God whatever time was left