The Lord's Prayer
The Lord’s Prayer Matthew 6:9-13
Recognize him as ___________________(vs. 9)
1. Pray about his ____________________ (vs. 9)
2. Pray for God’s _____________________ to come (vs. 10)
3. Pray for God’s __________________ to be done (vs. 10)
4. Pray for your ___________________ (vs. 11)
5. Pray for _______________________ (vs. 12, 14,15, Jeremiah 31:34)
6. Pray to overcome ____________________(vs. 13)
7. Pray to stay clear of _______________ and _________________(vs. 13)
James 1:13-14 1 John 2:15-16 James 1:14-15 Ephesians 6:12 1 Peter 5:8 1 Corinthians 10:13
What spoke to you form the sermon?
How do you deal with the holiness of God and the fact he wants you to come to him as his child?
What are things you can do today to bring God’s kingdom to the earth?
Do you ask God to bless your agenda or are you seeking God’s agenda so you can join it?
Do you pray more for wants or do you pray for needs?
Why is God’s forgiveness of us tied to our forgiveness of others?
Which do you struggle the most with? Temptation from the world, the flesh or the devil?
Spend some time praying through the Lord’s prayer. Have each person in your family take one of the seven sections of the Lord’s supper and pray for that aspect.