Ten Scriptures To Pray For Those You Love
Ten Scriptures to Pray for Those You Love
1. Pray that your loved ones would turn from their sin and receive Jesus as their Lord and Savior.
If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
2. Pray for your loved ones to grow In faith and bear fruit In their walk with Christ
So as to walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to him, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1: 1 0
3. Pray that your loved ones will receive the Bible as God's direction for their life. But be doers of the word. and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves. For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man who looks intently at his natural face in a mirror. . . and goes away and at once forgets what he was like. James 1:22-24
4. Pray for your loved ones to have wisdom to choose the God-honoring option in every decision.
By wisdom a house is built, and by understanding it is established. Proverbs 24:3
5. Pray for godly principles and practices to characterize your communication with your loved ones.
Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up. as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear. Ephesians 4:29
6. Pray for your loved ones to take the way of escape God provides in temptation. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it. I Corinthians 10: 13
7. Pray for your loved ones to have spiritual victory In trials and over worry. discouragement, or doubt
Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing. James 1 :2-4
8. Pray for your loved ones to have friends who love the Lord.
Whoever walks with the wise becomes wise, but the companion of fools will suffer harm. Proverbs 13:20
9. Pray for your loved ones to experience the fruit of God's Spirit in increasing depth and measure.
The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace. patience, kindness, goodness. faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Galatians 5:22-23
10. Pray for your loved ones' health and protection.
The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer. my God, my rock. in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. Psalm 18:2
By James MacDonald