When God Is Angry- The Wrath Of God
Sermon in a Sentence: God is angry with sinners every day....
I. Why is God Angry? (Isa. 1.4;Na. 1.2)
II. With Whom is God Angry?
- A. God is Angy with Unbelievers (Jn. 3.36)
- B. God is Angry with Believers Who Sin (2 Sam. 11.27)
III. When and How Does God Manifest His Anger?
- A. God Manifests His Anger Right Now.
- 1. God Judges Sinners Externally (Ex. The Flood;Sodom and Gommorah;Pharoah and the Egyptians;Korah and Companions)
- 2. God Judges Sinners Internally
- a. God Gives Men Up to Their Own Sinful Desires (Rom. 1.24,26,28)
- b. God Hardens Men's Hearts (Ex. 4.21;Josh. 11.20)
- B. God Will Manifest His Anger in the Future (Rom. 2.5;Rev. 20.12-15)
IV. How Can We Escape the Anger of God? (1 Thess. 1.10;Heb. 2.3)