Words in your account
Matt 8:5-10 +13
5 And when Jesus was entered into Capernaum, there came unto him a centurion, beseeching him,
6 And saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy, grievously tormented. 7 And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him. 8 The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed. 9 For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it. 10 When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.(KJV)
13 And Jesus said unto the centurion, Go thy way; and as thou hast believed, so be it done unto thee. And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour.
Remember the example of the money? The 1000Kc and Fifty bills and the plain piece of paper?
We said that there had to be value behind the money to make it worth anything or it would be only worth the same as a piece of paper.
What we have here is a means of the transfer of Authority. You see banks don’t move money around either. There is no little box in some room that each time you come to the bank they go to that box and put something in or take something out. They move numbers around that represent the authority of people and institutions.
Your heart is your bank account! Heaven is the bank and God’s words are the money and God himself is the wealth!
Matt 12:34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart(the account) the mouth speaketh(spends). 35 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things. (KJV)
· Am I putting worthless paper in my account or the real thing?
· evil things? These are only 1kc words they are not important. What if you found a box with 1 000 000 of these in it? 10-20,000 a day= 300-600 000 a month etc...
· how many of God’s words are you speaking a day?
· I can only spend(speak, release) what I have!
Mark 11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. 24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
· Whosoever: Money works for anyone!
· say unto the mountain! Matt.8:5-13 the authority of words! Great faith!
· Shall not doubt in his heart! Zb.. If you just deposited 1000kc in you bank account and I gave you a catalogue to look through you could look through it and see a lot of wonderful things and wish a lot and maybe order something that you could afford. BUT what if you just deposited 1 000 000kc in your account? And I gave you the same catalogue? You would surely think different. What about reading the Bible? Our deposit of Faith determine the amount of Joy with which we read the Book!
· That those things which he saith shall come to pass: OK so you find what you want and you decide to buy it. You fill out a piece of paper, you go to the post office and you give more paper(money) and you get another piece of paper. What do you do next?
· Believe that you receive them: You check the mail box everyday for another piece of paper that says you have a package at the post office, you tell your friends that it is coming. You prepare a place in your closet or livingroom where it will go. Etc...
7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father (the true treasure) , but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. (I have represented him and all that he has) 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.(show us the real stuff and we will believe)
9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake. 12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. 13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.(KJV)
My name gives me the right to my money. ie.. if you gave me your name I would have access to your wealth.