Preparing to Move
How many of you have ever moved?
I have moved 42 times in my life.
1. Know where you are going. This determines what you need to bring(ie.. winter clothes to the Bahamas)(Spiritual?)
2. Get rid of the things that you don’t need anymore. Things that will be unusable whee you are going.
3. Disconnect from the old place ie.. electricity(change the power), telephone(change the communication) give the change of address to others(change how others communicate with you, let them know where you are going)
4. Pack what you want to take. (this is funny, because the only way to get things to heaven is to give them away here.) (love, Hope, Faith, treasure,
5. Move (look for his coming)