Pregnant with Revival
· I had a dream that compared revival to having a baby!
Revival: renewed attention to something, a period of renewed religious interest.
· Have Ulli share the dream of Tabor again!
7 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child.
8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.
9 Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the LORD: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God.
Everything that God does in the earth is Planted. Revival is like an impartation of a seed and it’s growth. Sowing and reaping! Galatians 6:8 Because he who puts in the seed of the flesh will of the flesh get the reward of death; but he who puts in the seed of the Spirit will of the Spirit get the reward of eternal life.
34 Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man? (will not come by man)
35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
37 For with God nothing shall be impossible.
38 And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her.
2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
· You cannot harveet what you do not plant!
How do we plant a Revival? With Words of God!
Mark 4:14, 20
14 The sower soweth the word.
20 And these are they which are sown on good ground; such as hear the word, and receive it, and bring forth fruit, some thirtyfold, some sixty, and some an hundred.
Things to think about before getting pregnant:
· Are you married? Covenant is important. Why is sex before marriage wrong? Because people are trying to enjoy the benefits of the covenant without the commitment of one. Any when the hard times or the time for respondsibility comes it ends.
· Some christians want to have the fruit without the covenant!
Do I want a baby? Can I give up MY life for someone else?
Do I want to carry this through? Am I able?
It will bring changes:
· Bodily(Stretching(faith), growing etc),
· Socially during: there is a gathering together of others that are pregnant, have the same things in common. Preparation time for the birth.
· Afterwards: Children activities, gatherings, parents stuff!
· Financially(investment to prepare for and the running costs afterward)
11 Through faith also Sara herself received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age, because she judged him faithful who had promised.
12 Therefore sprang there even of one, and him as good as dead, so many as the stars of the sky in multitude, and as the sand which is by the sea shore innumerable.