Out of the Mouth of God
1 All the commandments which I command thee this day shall ye observe to do, that ye may live, and multiply, and go in and possess the land which the LORD sware unto your fathers. 2 And thou shalt remember all the way which the LORD thy God led thee these forty years in the wilderness, to humble thee, and to prove thee, to know what was in thine heart, whether thou wouldest keep his commandments, or no. 3 And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the LORD doth man live.
4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every(thing) word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. (KJV)
I BELIEVE IN GOD, BUT I DON’T BELIEVE IN HIS WORD!
12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. (NKJ)
· Words are substance carriers of Value. Zb.. How many of you know that 1000Kc bill speaks louder that 50Kc bill, also much louder than a normal piece of paper. They are both of the same material. Words for us have become like normal paper! But what is behind them is different. How about the devaluation of the Ruble for many years? In the same way our words are the same as Gods words in substance, BUT what is behind them is totally different! What if we disagree with this system?
· We have to come into agreement with God’s value of his words, before we can have the benefit of them.
· ARE YOU IN DISAGREEMENT WITH GOD? Tithing, relationships, study of his word, prayer, church, leadership, his will for your life?
John 15:7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you(you obey what I say), ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.(KJV)
1 And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there:
2 And both Jesus was called, and his disciples, to the marriage.
3 And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine.
4 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come.
5 His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it.
6 And there were set there six waterpots of stone, after the manner of the purifying of the Jews, containing two or three firkins apiece.(80-120ltrs each. 480-720ltrs to fill!)
7 Jesus saith unto them, Fill the waterpots with water.
· This was silly and hard work!
· What was he going to do take a bath? We have other things to do too!
And they filled them up to the brim.
8 And he saith unto them, Draw out now, and bear unto the governor of the feast. (Now he wants us to look silly, no one brings water to the guests. Especially the governor of the feast. Can’t we try this out on each other first to see if it works?) And they bare it.
9 When the ruler of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine, and knew not whence it was: (but the servants which drew the water knew;) the governor of the feast called the bridegroom,
10 And saith unto him, Every man at the beginning doth set forth good wine; and when men have well drunk, then that which is worse: but thou hast kept the good wine until now. (KJV)
· Listen if we will become servants of the Lord and do what he says even when it doesn’t seem to make sense to us we will experience the miraculous! GOD has saved the best wine for last!
· But he will not pour it into old wineskins. Matt 9:17 Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved.
37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
· Turn around and seal it forever with the sign of Baptism!
39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.(KJV)
Remember what I said about receiving his GRACE? Faith, Position and Obedience!
63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you are spirit and they are life. (NIV)
· There is a river of life flowing from the mouth of God, giving us what natural man cannot give. God created us to need him!
Yes but others without God are alive! That is our problem we have lost God’s concept of Life. We have taken the lower life without God as normal, but we know that a man without the spirit, without God is DEAD! In this day we call Death - Life!
I was looking at the word “life” in the creation story. I wanted to see if there was a difference in the use of the word life as pertaining to the spirit, soul and body? I didn’t find any! At first I was confused. Then I sensed the Holy Spirit saying there is not supposed to be any difference. I created the whole of man to need God.
A Survival verses Abundand Life
John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
· First of all God’s definition of Life is not only to exist! For him Life has always meant union with him!
superabundant (in quantity) or superior (in quality) exceeding some number or measure or rank or need
a) over and above, more than is necessary, superadded
1) exceeding abundantly, supremely
2) something further, more, much more than all, more plainly
b) superior, extraordinary, surpassing, uncommon
pre-eminence, superiority, advantage, more eminent, more remarkable, more excellent
· The value and power of words:
· The devil believes in them. Luke 4:3 And the devil said to Him, "If You are the Son of God, command this stone to become bread." 4 But Jesus answered him, saying, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.'" (NKJ)
The son of God speaks to rocks!