2 Как да отговоря на неприятелите
Как да отговоря на неприятелите
- What did we talk about last week? The roots of conflict. Was it helpful?
- We are going to talk about some very difficult issues thus summer, so I want to encourage you.
- Read Romans 8:1-6
- “So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus. 2 And because you belong to him, the power of the life-giving Spirit has freed you from the power of sin that leads to death.” True freedom is found in Jesus Christ.
- Many people believe that freedom is found in money. The fool. Thinks freedom is found in money.
- Freedom is found in doing whatever I want. Like being in the mountains without a compass. You may be “free”, but you really are just lost. That is dangerous.
- True freedom is allowing the Holy Spirit to change the way we think. Allowing God to transform us from a slave mentality to a free way of thinking. Jews in the Wilderness. Again we are talking about Guvech, a slow process allowing God to make something tasty of our lives.
Responding to Conflict
- Last time we talked about the roots of conflict. Today we will talk about how to respond to conflict. You will not agree with me.
- I want to look at how we “normally” respond and how God’s word encourages us to respond.