1. What I allow into my heart, is what my mouth will be filled with. (Luke 6:43-45), (Isaiah 29:13), (Proverbs 27:19)
Don't let your heart be filled with these toxins that have developed over the centuries in this broken world.
2. What we praise, is what we worship, and what we worship is what we praise.
Let everything that leaves our breath be of praise. The flesh craves TO BE praised, not TO praise.
Jeremiah 17:14, Deuteronomy 10:21
3. God's glory must dominate our lives all the day
We have an ever-changing culture, but a never-changing message.
Pslam 115:1, 2 Corinthians 4:17-18, Romans 8:18
- 1. Not an easy thing to live out (our hearts and mouths are tainted by sin and Satan)
- 2. Your pain has a purpose (your pain is temporary, God is sovereign and his ways are better)
- 3. God is passionate about his praise and his glory (God will pursue his glory even if our own lives will be affected by it, Isaiah 42:8)