The Roaring Lion's Mouthpiece
God Calls Ordinary People...
…To Proclaim Justice.
• Those who are able to work should labor to provide for themselves and for their families. This is God’s good design for humanity.
• The Bible does not favor service-based jobs or knowledge-based jobs, nor does it distinguish between so-called secular employment and sacred employment.
• Working and procreating are two ways in which humanity bears the image of God in the material world. Carrying out these duties is often referred to as the cultural mandate.
• Work has both an intrinsic value (seen in our design) and an instrumental value (seen in our production).
• Everyone is called to labor at a vocation. Through vocations God provides for the world, and people can love and serve their neighbors.