Year of the Double Part 2
“Year of the Double, Part 2”
Pastor Keith Hassell
Foundation Scripture: Zechariah 9:11-13
I. This is prophetically the “Year of the Double”
A. “Double” in the Scripture represents restoration, inheritance, favor, reward, and judgment. I believe that this year this church has the potential to experience double from last year the number of salvations, baptisms (114), membership (400), attendance in church (300) and home Lighthouses, etc. However, there are also conditions.
II. Conditions to the Double
B. Unity. What hinders unity? Strife, division, offenses, unforgiveness, critical attitudes, gossip, slander, anger, selfishness, independence, and pride.
1. Ephesians 4:3
C. Live in the stronghold of His presence. (Psalm 91:1-2)
D. Praise the Lord in adversity. Praise (Judah) is the bow of God. From that bow, God will release fruitfulness. (Isaiah 54J
E. Faith. We must believe what God has spoken.
1. Hebrews 11:1
2. Hebrews 11:6
F. Works. Works is acting upon what we believe.
1. James 2:17 “Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.”
2. Mission Statement: “Our mission is to win souls and to make disciples.”
3. Vision Statement: “Our vision is souls and cells.”
4. Strategy: “It is time to become intentional.”
1. “Victory Sunday” (First booster rocket)
2. “Ten Most Wanted”
3. Tickets for barbeque
4. Soul winner’s pin
6. Lighthouse involvement (get in a Lighthouse)
7. Lighthouse evangelism
8. Leadership Base Path
9. Networks (Men, Women, Youth, Children)