Kick Off Sept 2017
CA Church – Mission / Vision / Values / Strategy
Mission: our reason for existing
Helping seekers and believers become fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ
Vision: our faith-filled future
1. Build an Expanded Mariner Campus that serves the mission
2. See 365 Roses
3. Extravagant Generosity to community by being one of the top giving institutions to our community
1. See everyone giving generously and sacrificially
2. See everyone serving – know their spiritual gifts and use them.
3. Equip and develop leaders: 30 interns, 10 PA’s and 3 Church planting apprentices
1. 365 baptisms
2. Network of 5 churches or campuses
3. Give 1 million dollars to our global partners annually
4. Weekly attendance of 2500
Values: how we will behave
Grace – called to love
Gifts – called to serve
Growth – called to follow
Strategy: how we will get there – All based on : “Therefore Go…”
Go to church
Weekend ministries - We believe that the most effective discipleship takes place during a weekend service. Therefore, we gather joyfully and expectantly as we worship Jesus.
Go get in a small group
Small Groups - We believe that community is vital to spiritual vitality. Therefore, we want to gather in groups of 10-15 people who can love, serve, grow and be on mission together.
Go deeper in your faith
Spiritual Formation - We believe Christ has called us to a deeper knowledge and life with Him. Therefore, we strive to provide opportunities for every member of the family to grow up in Christ (service, leadership development, classes, serving).
Go grab a friend
Evangelism - We believe that the mission of God is for everyone. Therefore, so we are bold in asking those in our sphere of influence to take steps towards Jesus.
Go on mission
Local and Global Mission - We believe that it’s our job to demonstrate and show the love of God to our church, community, city and world by giving generously of our time, resources and finances. Therefore, we serve and love our city, nation and world.