Three Reasons for Marriage Mothers Day #1
Genesis 1:26-28; 2:18; 21-24
- Adam loved his wife Eve.
- We should appreciate those who God has put into our families. Everyone is a little different.
- Today’s message has three main points
I. MARRIAGES FRIENDSHIP
- Marriage is a wonderful thing.
- There should be a special oneness in our homes. Key is unity!
- Some here are not married, but these principles can be used daily in life.
- Marriage takes away loneliness
- God gives peace.
- Marriage is Ordained by God
- Serving one another is a privilege.
II. MARRIAGES COMPLETENESS
- Wives complete their husbands.
- A man without a good wife is lost.
- Children should honor their parents.
- Christian’s should marry only believers.
- God has the perfect spouse for your children. (Genesis 24)
- Pray daily for your children’s spouse.
III. MARRAIGES CLEAVING
- Christian home should be a peaceful place.
- Consider others feelings
- Encourage others dreams
- Fulfill each other’s desirers.
7 Ways on how to make your home rewarding
1. Pray that all in your family will trust Christ as their Saviour. (2 Peter 3:9)
2. Be committed to each other.
3. Be truthful to each other.
4. Daily talk to your children.
5. Faithfully read the Bible.
6. Get away on a family vacation.
7. Make special memories.