Mt 28:16 Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, to the mountain which Jesus had appointed for them.
Mt 28:17 When they saw Him, they worshiped Him; but some doubted.
Mt 28:18 And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.
Mt 28:19 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
Mt 28:20 "teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Amen.
Apostolic Evangelism has 7 essential elements:
- Has an assigned area or sphere of ministry or territory. “to the mountain which Jesus had appointed for them” v. 16
a. Mountain signifies a position of vision.
b. To be appointed signifies gifts, teachings, revelations, impartations, activations and commissioning from God as His vicegerent.
- Has attained the highest prayer dimension: Worship. “And when they saw Him,
they worshiped Him…” v. 17
Apostolic Evangelism will inevitably make us see Jesus as the One Who was crucified for our sins in its must foundational and complete ways. Apostolic Evangelism will springs from deep worship rather than obligation.
3. Allows no room for doubt. It is betrayal in seed form. “…but some doubted.”
Rom 1:17 “For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, "BUT THE RIGHTEOUS man SHALL LIVE BY FAITH."
Not only from the faith in the law to the faith n the Gospel Massage, not only from faith in the
4. It is vested with fullness of authority: Relational and commission: “Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.” v. 18
He came and spoke: relational
All authority is given to Him. The authority in Heaven he handles it. But the
authority on earth is delegated to us. That is the authority we go with; in His Name preaching, teaching, making disciples, baptizing, releasing and retaining sins, healing the sick, speaking in new tongues, casting out demons, establishing the Kingdom of God on earth.
- Operates by the Law of ‘Sending and Going’: “…Go…” v.19
Mar 3: 14, 15 “And He appointed twelve, so that they would be with Him and that He could send them out to preach, and to have authority to cast out the demons.”
- Activates, imparts, reveals and demonstrates the Kingdom of God: …make disciples… v 19
- Produces full identification with the Father, Son and Holy Spirit: from baptism to sending “baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.”
The essence of Christ’s teachings are embodied in its different parts by 3 identification symbols : the Cross, the yoke, and the plow