Intro Sermon to Corinthians -コリント教会の紹介
- Paul reminds the believers of the wonderful blessings they had in Christ.
- He does this before he reproves them for their sin
- Here we find 5 spiritual blessings that they were ignoring and thus depriving themselves of spiritual power.
A. Called of God (v. 2). しんこう に よって きよめられる!
- They were not living like saints, but they were saints!
B. Grace of God (vv. 3–4). (Megumi to yu kotoba ga ni kai dete kimasu)
- Grace means that God gives us what we don’t deserve
- Mercy means He doesn’t give us what we do deserve.
- This Grace came through Christ by faith.
C. Gifts from God (vv. 5 and 7).
- The Corinthians were blessed with spiritual gifts.
- They were educated, had much wisdom; could speak very eloquent
- But, they lacked love - 1st Corinthians 13:1–3
- They could not get along with each other.
D. Testimony for God (v. 6).
- God’s Word came true in their lives.
E. Hope from God (vv. 7–9).
- They were waiting for Christ to return
- But were not living in the light of His coming - 1 John 2:28
- God is faithful even though we may fail Him.
- Have you failed God?
- He will forgive you!
- Are you ignoring God’s blessings in you life?
御言葉: コリント第一 １：１－９
A. 神を呼び求める。 ( 2節).
B. 神の恵み。 (3–4節).
C. 神からの賜物。 ( 5 と 7節).
D. キリストについての証。 (6節).
E. 神にあっての希望。 ( 7–9節).