Personal Life Mandate
Personal Life Mandate
I was created to live in union with God. I, therefore, live under the loving leadership of Jesus Christ, partnering with Him in fulfilling God’s Kingdom purposes in the world.
My life calling is to influence local churches in growing towards greater impact as God’s central strategy for bringing redemption and reconciliation to the world. I am called to employing my unique mix of gifts, abilities, and skills in servant-leadership for the local church.
I am devoted to guiding committed believers and interested seekers to living under the loving leadership of Jesus Christ. I am devoted to developing and coaching leaders to confident and competent integration and employment their unique mix of gifts, abilities and skills for the purpose of partnering with God in extending Christ’s Kingdom leadership in the world. I am devoted to contributing to teams that foster and fuel missional effectiveness for the Church.
· An environment in which my role will contribute leadership influence to the overall organization.
· An environment in which my role will operate in the context of a healthy team (or teams).
· An environment in which my role will utilize my communication strengths.
· An environment in which my role will cultivate relationships – incorporating development and coaching of leaders and/or personnel.
· An environment in which my role will include strategic planning.
· An environment in which would encourage my own personal and professional development.
1. Written and verbal communication
2. Public speaking
3. Strategic, intuitive, big-picture thinking
4. Project or event planning
1. Interpersonal communication
2. Organizational & systems management
3. Teaching & training
6. Coaching, counseling, consulting
7. Concept innovation
9. Negotiating & Mediating
Primary Leadership Style
1. Integrity & Authenticity
3. Honesty (Eph 4:15)
7. Interdependence (1 Corinthians 12)
8. Commitment & Faithfulness (Psalm 15:4)
9. Life-long learning
10. Local Church
11. Dignity & Respect
1. In the local church, missional effectiveness rises or falls on the caliber of its leaders.
o loves Christ and one another