Our pride can limit our effectiveness. King Nebuchadnezzar learned the
hard way not to put himself in the place of God.
Hopefully we can the lesson from his example.
- King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon was the most powerful man of his time.
- The king received adream to warn him.
- The king ignores the dream.
- God fulfilled the promise of the dream.
- King Nebuchadnezzar repented and was restored.
- Recognize God (Daniel 4: 25, 26, 32)
- Ruin (4:33)
- Restoration (4:34-37)
The Question for us is:
What stands between us and God?