Sermon Tone Analysis
Overall tone of the sermon
This automated analysis scores the text on the likely presence of emotional, language, and social tones. There are no right or wrong scores; this is just an indication of tones readers or listeners may pick up from the text.
A score of 0.5 or higher indicates the tone is likely present.
Tone of specific sentences
.5 - .6
.6 - .7
.7 - .8
.8 - .9
GOD IS A PERFECT GOD
STUDY TEXT: 2 Samuel 22:31-33
- God is a perfect God in all his ways and no imperfection can be seen with God.
- Because we are created in the image of God the ultimate desire of God for us it to be perfect in all our own ways too.
- God gave us his words for our perfection and his spirit to guide us into all truth in order to be perfect.
- Although we are not yet perfect, but we should strife daily, depending on the grace of God towards perfection.
- We shall look into the study under two sub-headings
The dimensions of perfection as regards to God.
2. The direction of perfection as regards to men.
1. THE DIMENSIONS OF PERFECTION AS REGARDS TO GOD.
- God is perfect in his works.
Gen. 1:31, Gen. 2:18
- Everything God does is perfect, and for the purpose of his own glory.
1. God is perfect in his words.
- The word of God is faithless, and has capacity to produce the will of God in man.
- The word is personified in his son Jesus.
2. God is perfect in his power.
- God is perfect is his power that no impossibility with him.
- Consider the experience at the red sea.
3. God is perfect in his glory.
- Beholding is perfect glory produces transformation in a man.
- The glory is so great that it cannot be compared.
4. God is perfect in his holiness.
- The fore most characteristic of God is his holiness.
- This signifies : 1.) His purity of character (2) His separation from sin (3) His opposition to all that is evil.
5. God is perfect in his judgment.
- He cannot be deceived nor enticed.
- He look into the work and give unto every man according to his works.
6. God is perfect in his love.
- The love was not based on any condition but it is pure and perfect.
- No greater love is possible anywhere.
2. THE DIRECTION OF PERFECTION AS REGARD TO MAN.
In our walk with the Lord.
- God is expecting a life of absolute purity from us at all times.
- He lay down his life for that purpose
2. In our work for the lord.
- God wants us to be thoroughly furnished unto good works.
- Faithful and committed services unto God for the expansion of his kingdom.
In our relationship and dealing with men.
- God wants us in perfect relationship with others within and without the church.
- That is the purpose of the fruit of the Holy spirit.
4. In our well being and health condition.
In our patience and enduring hardship.
In our jobs, careers and business.
- He desire a perfection that will produce prosperity in our lives.
In having victory over the devil and his against.
.5 - .6
.6 - .7
.7 - .8
.8 - .9