Enjoying where you are on the way where you are going
“Enjoying where you are on the way where you are going”
This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
I. Life is a Journey
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
- There is nothing more sad than being alive and not enjoying life.
- Life is a journey: It has a beginning, middle and an end.
- We need to have something to reach for, vision or a goal.
SINCE WE ARE ALWAYS HEADING SOMEWHERE…WITHOUT A GOAL OR VISION WE WILL END UP ANYWHERE.
II. QUANTITY AND QUALITY
- QUANTITY IS NOT GREATER THAN QUALITY
- THINK OF A FRANGRANCE
- PERFUME AND COLOGNE
- GENESIS 1… HE SAW THAT IT WAS GOODLSuitable, pleasant, fitting, admirable) HE APPROVED IT.
- GOD TOOK HIS TIME.
TRAFFIC IS HEAVY
CUT THE GRASS
WASH THE CAR…………..SATAN IS STEALING YOUR JOY
The “Promised Land” was always available for the Children of Israel…yet they wandered around for 40 years. But they disobeyed, they refused so they wandered around grumbling, complaining, murmurming, discouraged, fearful, impatient.
Our lives are full of promises: When I buy a new car
When I put my last kid through college
When I get a promotion
When I pay the mortgage